Thursday, June 3, 2010

Soccer Player Agent : A Fantastic Job


Soccer is the most popular Sport in Africa. Each national team is entirely supported by the population of his country so that people could think that we are fanatics. Indeed, in my country, Cameroon, Soccer is even use by the president as a political tool. This is why one day I decided to become a soccer player manager. I wanted to help young people with a lot of talents, allow them to have a better future the poor one toward which they would be probably destined without a professional football career. I feel myself like being a saver, doing something for others, and that completely fit in my objectives since I want to be a philanthropist. Being an agent brings you to a particular and fabulous life full of travels all around the world to watch different games and players, a life that allows you to sleep in the most beautiful hotels of the worlds, to eat in the greatest restaurants and to meet ones of the most interesting and important persons in this this world. However, it is not an easy work; it is extremely hard to find a good player that fit in the criteria of the professional soccer, and even when you find him, you have to fight against the others, sometimes dishonest, agents that would like to sign him too. Excepting this side of the job, seeing the fact that it is well paid, and you have a lot of free time and fun, I can only encourage people to respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment